Corporate & Small Business Video Editing
New video required for your website, social media, marketing or other promotional material?
Give me a call now to discuss your project. A quick call can help us quickly agree your requirements and I can share timescales and cost.
Aspects of your film can include:
- Basic editing of your footage
- Colour grading and sound balancing
- Editing to precise instructions or to your outline requirements
- Relevant titles, music, photos and effects
- Improvements to sound and picture quality where possible
- Use of branding including compliance with company standards on colours, fonts etc
- Voiceovers added - your own or one can be sourced
- Final copy can be optimised for YouTube, DVD, Website etc
- HD, 4K, any format or orientation
- Development of logos and branding into idents or ensuring multiple films are uniform in style
- Acquiring appropriate licences for use of copyrighted music
- Sourcing of royalty-free music
Additional premium options:
- Animated text and images
- Infographics and charts
- Motion graphics of all kinds (mostly seen on TV adverts with animated logos and on screen titles.
- See examples under "Visiness" (previous motion graphics enterprise) in the portfolio here
Original footage can be received by secure post or via internet transfer services. Advice available.
Pricing usually a set price for work agreed at the start. Costs can vary from £100 for short film edit & polish to £1000 for a larger complex edit.
A friendly but always professional personal service. Call or email me, Jason, now with an idea of your requirements to receive a no obligation quotation.
0115 714 8715
Over the last ten years clients have included Fujitsu, the Cabinet Office (non-political), Twinings, Roche Healthcare as well as many projects for small business and sole practitioners including lecturers, authors and actors.
Video editing is carried out on Adobe Premiere Pro with motion graphics and animation in Adobe After Effects
Additionally I can make use of Audition (sound editing), PhotoShop (image editing), Illustrator (detailed graphics) and Media Encoder (conversion and video processing) as well as the full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud